As an Army family, we take our red, white, and blue seriously. We could not ver well have a baby just in time for Memorial Day, followed by the 4th of July without some form of patriotic clothing. Only the stores are lacking in red, white, and blue for newborns that does not cost an arm and a leg. It is all pink and blue. So I grabbed the fabric markers I got the kids for decorating onsies for the baby when we told them the good news, printed a few stars, and used best fitting to create this Patriotic Baby T-shirt Craft.
What you need for this Patriotic Baby T-shirt Craft
Making this Patriotic Baby T-shirt Craft
This is such an easy craft:
- Simply cut out your star.
- Hold down on top of your onsie.
- Make polka dots along the edges working out
- Remove paper from the baby t-shirt
- Dry on warm heat for ten minutes to set the color.