Easter is coming soon and if you ask me it can’t come soon enough because with it comes SPRING! Last year the girls just loved their DIY Easter Bonnets but my son was left out of the fun. This year I decided to make him his own special Easter Bunny Ears Headband. I know he will love these because they are cute, fluffy, soft, and even poseable. I love how easy they are to make.
Easter is seminomas with cute little bunnies because bunnies are asymptote of new beginnings and fertility that spring lends itself to. A time of celebration as the weather turns warm, baby announcements, and sweet indulgent treats. One of my favorite parts of the s[pring is getting t6he girls dressed up in frilly dresses for photo shoots with Easter bonnets and bunny ear headbands and even cute little ducky headbands.
What you need to make your own Easter Bunny Ears Headband
Feel free to mix it up and get creative with the colors but light colors will look best in your Easter photos.
Make An Easy Easter Bunny Ears Headband
1. Carefully hot glue the end of one of your white pipe cleaners to one end of your headband and begin wrapping the pipe cleaner around until you reach the end and secure with glue.
2. Repeat step one until your whole headband is wrapped, cut off any excess pipe cleaner at the other end and secure with glue.
3. Cut 2-12″ pipe cleaners, twist the two ends of each one together so the tops are still rounded.
4. Twist each piece onto the top of the headband for ears and secure with glue.
Easter is the perfect way to celebrate the coming of spring. Check out these other great Easter ideas to make the most of your Easter celebrations.
- Quick and Easy Easter Bonnet
- Make this fun Easter Egg Shaker with the littles
- Make this resurrection cross with stones from your backyard
- Print these color your own resurrection eggs to each the Easter Story
- Make your own Easter Bunny Headband
- Make your own bunny gummy snacks
- Grab some Peeps and Make Marshmellow Peep Slime
- Try making homemade peep soap for a festive way to wash your hands.