Being a mom is not easy. Parenting, homeschooling, working from home, and caring for your home can make you feel like your life is spinning out of control. While this serise3 is designed for homeschooling families you will did great advice to help you manage any stage of your parenting journey.
Most of us quickly discover just how hard being a mom is. We feel like we are failing or drowning in all of the things that are not getting done every day. It doesn’t take long for the world to jump in and point out all the ways we are not doing a good job.
At the end of the day, we should be lifting each other up. Helping everyone find tips and tricks to make life easier and help find a work-life balance, finding ways to keep the kids calm on rainy days, and stepping up and helping each other is so important.
Self-care is not selfish
Often as mothers, we feel guilt and shame when we take the time to take care of ourselves. This leads to being worn down and makes it easy for us to snap at our kids. Which leads us to feeling even more guilty.
I challenge you to start taking time for self-care. Wake up a little early to read and sip your coffee in peace, start a skincare routine that helps you feel confident in your skin, and find a way to get out of the house without the kids to do something fun once in a while even if it is just to get a coffee and browse the book store.
Try making your own coffee-infused eye serum to hide the dark circles from late nights or plan an at-home date night after the kids go to bed. Have time for a hot bath after the kids are asleep? Try one of these bath bombs.
Join us as we explore homeschooling, parenting, and creating a healthy, happy, new normal for our kids.
- * How to curb anxiety on stressful days
- * How to help your child cope with stress and change
- * Little ways your child is learning on their own each day
- * How to encourage reluctant readers
- * What counts as a homeschool day
- How you can afford to homeschool
- How to homeschool physical education
- How to homeschool in the garden
- What is worth the cost for your homeschool?
- Tips for homeschooling in tough times.
- 3 Tips for homeschooling while you are sick
- How to get the most from your homeschool planner
- How to sell used homeschool curriculum
- How to buy used homeschool curriculum
- Homeschool lessons for in the pool
- Simple advice for homeschool moms
- Tricks for homeschooling kids with ADHD
- Homeschooling tips for beginners
- Exploring homeschool curriculum options.
- How to transition into homeschooling
- How to decide if homeschooling is right for you
- How to start homeschooling
- Simple homeschool mornings
- Stress-free homeschool geography
- Make memories with your homeschooler
- Best of Kindle for your homeschool
- Homeschool summer camp ideas
- DIY homeschool organization
- FREE reading recourses
- Tools for homeschooling success
- Tips for play-based learning
- Child-led learning? Unschooling? Check out these free rage kid homeschooling options.
- Building an educational environment in your home.
Can’t get enough? Find more tips, encouragement, and fun from these great bloggers:
Health Worksheets for Kids by Living Life and Learning
10 Days of DIY Summer Camp at Home by Forgetful Momma
10 Days to Prepare Teenagers for Work by Living Ideas
10 Days of Free Unit Studies for Summer Homeschooling by Faith & Good Works
Teaching Independent Learning by A Net in Time
10 Days of Preschool Science Social Study Themes by This Crafty Mom
Dinosaur Printables by Preschool Powol Packets
10 Days of Hands-On Learning Activities for Kids by Mama Smiles
10 Days of Time Saving Hacks for Busy Moms by Purposeful Motherhood
10 Days of Nature Study by Heart and Soul Homeschooling
10 Days of Free Homeschool Curriculum by Subject by Life in the Nerddom
10 Days to a No Stress Home Management Binder by No Stress Homeschooling
10 Ways You Can Nurture Artists in your Home by Beyond the Stick Figure
10 Days of Printable Word Puzzles for Kids by Tree Valley Academy
10 Days of Planning for High School by This Life of Ours
10 Days of Learning with Nature by Wonder-filled Days
10 Ways to Teach History by Beyond Mommying