Being a mom is not easy. Parenting, homeschooling, working from home, and caring for your home can make you feel like your life is spinning out of control. While this serise3 is designed for homeschooling families you will did great advice to help you manage ay stage of your parenting journey.
Join us all June as we explore homeschooling, parenting, and creating a healthy, happy, new normal for our kids.
- * How to curb anxiety on stressful days
- * How to help your child cope with stress and change
- * Little ways your child is learning on their own each day
- * How to encourage reluctant readers
- * What counts as a homeschool day
- How you can afford to homeschool
- How to homeschool physical education
- * How to get help teaching your child
- * Child-friendly homeschooling methods
- * Amazing benefits of homeschooling
- * Is my child spending enough time on school?
- How to build an active space in your back yard
- Tips for homeschooling in the summer.
- How to homeschool in the garden
- What is worth the cost for your homeschool?
- Tips for homeschooling in tough times.
- 3 Tips for homeschooling while you are sick
- How to get the most from your homeschool planner
- How to sell used homeschool curriculum
- How to buy used homeschool curriculum
- Homeschool lessons for in the pool
- Simple advice for homeschool moms
- Tricks for homeschooling kids with ADHD
- Homeschooling tips for beginners
- Exploring homeschool curriculum options.
- How to transition into homeschooling
- How to decide if homeschooling is right for you
- How to start homeschooling
- Simple homeschool mornings
- Stress-free homeschool geography
- Make memories with your homeschooler
- Best of Kindle for your homeschool
- Homeschool summer camp ideas
- DIY homeschool organization
- FREE reading recourses
- Tools for homeschooling success
- Tips for play-based learning
- Child-led learning? Unschooling? Check out these free rage kid homeschooling options.
- Building an educational environment in your home.
Can’t get enough? Find more tips, encouragement, and fun from these great bloggers:
Health Worksheets for Kids by Living Life and Learning
10 Days of DIY Summer Camp at Home by Forgetful Momma
10 Days to Prepare Teenagers for Work by Living Ideas
10 Days of Free Unit Studies for Summer Homeschooling by Faith & Good Works
Teaching Independent Learning by A Net in Time
10 Days of Preschool Science Social Study Themes by This Crafty Mom
Dinosaur Printables by Preschool Powol Packets
10 Days of Hands-On Learning Activities for Kids by Mama Smiles
10 Days of Time Saving Hacks for Busy Moms by Purposeful Motherhood
10 Days of Nature Study by Heart and Soul Homeschooling
10 Days of Free Homeschool Curriculum by Subject by Life in the Nerddom
10 Days to a No Stress Home Management Binder by No Stress Homeschooling
10 Ways You Can Nurture Artists in your Home by Beyond the Stick Figure
10 Days of Printable Word Puzzles for Kids by Tree Valley Academy
10 Days of Planning for High School by This Life of Ours
10 Days of Learning with Nature by Wonder-filled Days
10 Ways to Teach History by Beyond Mommying
Summer is almost here and let’s just celebrate now with the homeschool year wrapping up.
I’ve gotten together with 7 other bloggers to bring you this wonderful giveaway so that you can enjoy planning for your next homeschool year.
We are giving away 3 $100 giftcards from the place of your choice. You can choose from:
- Rainbow Resource
- Hobby Lobby
- Christian Books
The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize or else another winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you will be added to the email lists of the participating bloggers. Read the terms and conditions for more details.